The Service Delivery Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the planning and delivery of first aid and ambulance provision at public events for Spark Medical. The successful candidate will have a proven demonstrable record in the planning, organising and coordination of delivering services at public events.
Main duties and responsibilities
The post holder’s primary role is to manage staff and oversee the safe running of the medical provision in the defined area of operations.
- Monitor service quality and ensure Spark Medical processes are followed where applicable
- Effective liaison with customers/event organisers and the SLT to ensure a consistently high level of service from a point of initial contact to the completion of the event
- Representing Spark Medical at planning meetings, Safety advisory groups and other meetings for events where Spark Medical is contracted to provide services, ensuring an appropriate level of input to the meetings
- To complete all risk assessments and operational plans to ensure a safe and effective event planning
- Coordinate resource requirements for events for equipment and fleet to ensure delivery against agreed level of provision
- Ensuring appropriate liaison with a range of internal and external partners including statutory services, local authorities and other delivery partners
- Assisting with budgets and preparation of financial information relating to the delivery of event
- To work with the Head of Governance and contracts in tender writing for new contracts
- To work to the values of Spark Medical Limited and display high standards of integrity and professionalism towards clients and colleagues.
- To continuously develop and update own knowledge and skills within the job role and contribute to setting own work objectives.
- To demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with Directors, managers, clients and colleagues at all levels both internally and externally.
- To plan and organise own workload within tight timescales and to set and work to agreed objectives.
- To undertake any other duties relevant to the post as may be assigned from time to time which are consistent with the operational nature of the post.
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- Proven experience in managerial position
- Proven experience in a managing events
- Access to own car with full UK driver’s licence
- Demonstrable experience in implementing strategic plans
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to lead a team
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work under direction
- Good communication skills
- Skills, knowledge, abilities and behaviours
- Hold a valid FREC 4 or NHS EMT or above
- Understanding of Procurement