Spark Medical is a patient focused and driven company that is seeking driven individuals to continue our strive for excellence. Founded in 2016, Spark Medical has become a well-regarded organisation with high standards for patient care and event medical cover. With a dedicated leadership team, Spark Medical ensures that patients are at the heart of the services we deliver.
As an Arena First Aider, you will help us to keep sports and concert crowds safe by providing first aid to the public at stadium events. Within this role you will use your first aid knowledge to treat the public while practicing your first aid skills and could progress on to more advanced clinical roles.
- Treating patients within the agreed scope of practice and making referrals for advanced medical support in line with the Pre-Hospital Early Warning Score as appropriate.
- Provide assistance to colleagues, Healthcare Professionals and the wider emergency services where needed.
- Act in a professional manner always whilst representing Spark Medical.
- Maintain a high standard of appearance, fitness for role and wear the Spark Medical Uniform with pride ensuring compliance with the standards of dress policy.
- Understand and follow all role relevant policies of Spark Medical.
- Responsible for ensuring all equipment is fit for purpose, clean, stocked and stored in line with Spark Medical policy.
- Always maintain patient and client confidentiality.
- Ensure a high standard of paperwork, including patient report forms.
- Attend any training events as deemed appropriate by Heart Medical to maintain competency and personal development for role. Act as a mentor to new members of the team as required.
- To perform any other duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the grade of the post and skill and qualifications of the post-holder.
- Experience of providing first aid medical care
- experience of event medical provision
- Physically fit and able to undertake the physical aspects of the role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to complete relevant paperwork to a high standard
- Demonstrate ability to work in crowds and noisy environments
- Ability to work in a team and also to use own initiative when necessary.
- Experience of providing event medical cover
- Hold a valid FREC 3 qualification
Please note this role will be to cover events only. You must be prepared to make your own travel arrangements when travelling to different events across Merseyside and Cheshire.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it necessary for successful applicants to complete a Disclosure and Barring application.
Spark Medical reserves the right to close this advert once a sufficient number of applications have been submitted, so please complete your application at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.